Unique self-developed software system can automatically run the sample sequence and start the gas chromatography, and also can save/select different analysis methods. One button run to reduce the human operation and errors.
Capacity of working with different gas chomatography (Agilent, PerkinElmer) for convenience.
One auto sampler can connect simultaneously with two or three gas chromatography to do multiple sample analysis.
Filter system can effectively prevent the pipeline blockage or pollution
The internal pipeline and components have been passivated and deactivated. Easy and quick connection. Swagelok components and HOKE connector ensure no leak from bag or ball connection and thus no interference or contamination among samples
- Advanced software can simultaneously run two analyzers doing the analysis automatically in proper sequence
- Passivated and deactivated piping system prevents the adsorption of trace sample
- Capacity of working with different gas chromatography (Agilent, PerkinElmer)
- Inert gas blowing function, to ensure the purification of the injection system, to avoid the sample interference in the pipeline
- All sampling functions indicated by "methods" for simple operation
- Processing sample bags of 3,6,9,14 or more if required